1. WebePoints is a reward programme operated by Webepoints.com Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales with its registered office at 52-54 High Holborn, WC1V 6RL with company registration number 07453502.
3. We may from time to time change these Terms and Conditions. We will always endeavour to notify you of any major changes, but we recommend that you check this page from time to time for updates. Earning and redeeming ePoints in the Programme will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
4. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
5. In order to participate in the Programme, you must be aged 18 or over, hold a valid and operational email account and have a valid UK postal address. You can register with one our Partners. By registering with the Programme, you represent and warrant that:
6. If we believe that you have provided any information that is inaccurate or not up-to-date, we may refuse to register you or otherwise suspend or terminate your access to the Programme. You should keep your account information accurate and up-to-date.
7. Subject to Condition 6 above, on receipt of your registration detail, we shall set up an ePoints account to record ePoints earned and redeemed by you. You may only collect and redeem ePoints through your own registered account. Additional Members that you may want to introduce to the Programme must register their details with us and start their own membership account. A Member cannot transfer ePoints earned to another Member.
8. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your ePoints account, and any user name and/or password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account and accordingly, you shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
9. We can take any action we consider appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the Programme, including withholding or reusing ePoints previously credited to your account.
10. ePoints can be earned:
11. ePoints are awarded by the Programme, and not by Partners or Retailers. ePoints cannot be redeemed until credited to a Member account. Retailers take different periods of time to notify us when orders for qualifying purchases are completed, but in general, ePoints will be awarded to a Member account 30 days from the completion of a qualifying purchase. During this period ePoints will be displayed as pending in the Member’s account balance. Pending ePoints can take up to 72 hours before being displayed within the Member’s account balance. ePoints awarded to Members for the use of applications through Rewards for Browsing will be awarded within 48 hours.
12. All purchases from Retailers and items offered by Redemption Companies are subject to all applicable legal rules and the terms and conditions (including booking requirements, cancellation restrictions, return conditions, warranties and limitations of liability) of the Retailer or Redemption Company as the case may be. Where ePoints are redeemed for a voucher carrying a specified cash discount or benefit, the voucher may have an expiry date specified on it and will be subject to any other terms and conditions stated on the voucher or otherwise imposed by the Redemption Company.
13. Transactions on which ePoints are earned or redeemed are made directly with the relevant Retailer and the Redemption Company. Retailers and Redemption Companies are independent third parties and we are not acting as their principal, agent and/or broker. Any relationship with any Retailer and/or Redemption Company through the Programme for the purchase of goods, services or other items is solely between you and the Retailer or Redemption Company in question. We are not liable for any costs, claims, expenses, losses or damages that you may incur arising in any way as a result of or in connection with the purchase of goods, services or other items from a Retailer or Redemption Company or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the content of the Website. In particular, we are not responsible and shall have no liability for any loss, theft or damage to any goods sent by a Redemption Company.
14. The allocation of ePoints for disputed and/or cancelled or returned items will be dealt with on a case by case basis at firstname.lastname@example.org and is entirely at our discretion.
15. We reserve the right to remove ePoints from an account if a Member has not earned any ePoints on their account during any 2 year period.
16. Redeemed ePoints are deducted at the point where an order is confirmed by the Member and cannot be used again. If a transaction on which ePoints have been issued or redeemed is cancelled we will reverse the associated ePoints movement once instructed by the relevant Redemption Company.
17. We will use reasonable endeavours to email Members from time to time with details of the ePoints that they have earned.
18. We may suspend or terminate the Programme but will give as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so. If this happens all Member accounts will be suspended or terminated. If we sell or transfer the Programme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these rules without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about Members to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure will be communicated to Members within 30 days of such a transaction being effected by law.
20. From time to time, we may run free prize draws on the Website. Entry into a prize draw is governed by the Rules of Entry.
21. All rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, look and feel, design and compilation) in the Website are owned by us or our licensors. You may view the Website and you may print hard copies of material and content from the Website for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. To the extent permitted by law, all other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws worldwide. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.
22. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by sites to which you may link from the Website. Links to other sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We have no control over these sites and do not edit or monitor them. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such sites.
23. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasonable cause.
24. The Website is provided "as is" and your use is at your own risk. We, our officers, directors, employees and agents disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, title and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the Website will be free from viruses, available, accessible, error-free, uninterrupted or that the contents will be accurate. If you are dissatisfied with the Website or the Programme, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website and the Programme.